Hargreaves Lansdown provide numerous financial services and guides covering many topics surrounding ISAs, catering to your needs as a carer. Here are the guides they have recommended to us.
Please click the titles below to visit their most useful resources for special needs finances:
Your simple guide to ISAs.
If you're thinking about saving or investing, an ISA (Individual Savings Account) is a great place to begin.
This simple guide will give you all the information and resources you need to get started. You'll learn:
- What an ISA is, and how it works.
- The different types of ISA available.
- How many ISAs you can have.
- How much can I put in an ISA?.
Up to £1,000 bonus per year from the government
Aged between 18 and 39? The Lifetime ISA offers an exciting and flexible way to save for your first home and later life with a 25% boost from the government.
Download our factsheet now to find out more, including:
- How much you can invest each year.
- The penalties to watch out for when you access your money.
- Where you can invest (cash, stocks and shares).
- The options for savers who already hold a Help to Buy ISA.
You don't need to be rich, famous or have a maths PhD
But how do people decide which shares to buy? You can find out now with our guide to picking shares and discover:
- Three easy ways to pick shares - that work.
- What you should always do before buying a share.
- And finally, how to buy your first share.
We believe there are gains to be made if you have the money to invest.
To help those looking for investment ideas, our expert research team has selected three of their favourite ISA funds for income and growth including:
- A balanced income portfolio providing exposure to global shares and bonds.
- A fund invested in our favourite fund managers from across the globe.
- A growth fund seeking to cherry-pick the best investment opportunities from across the UK.
- Plus – Discover when the best time to invest is.